All Naturals, Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel 70% Alcohol for Women and Girls, None-Spill Bottle, 200 ml
Every bottle of All Natural Hand Gel Sanitiser contains 70% PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ethanol
- works fast (15 seconds),
- works effectively kill 99,9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi help prevent the hand to mouth transmission of viruses and germs
- it is residue-free and grease-free
- rapidly evaporate from your hands
- leaving the skin feeling clean and soft.
- Mild formula is free of triclosan, parabens, phthalates, preservatives and harsh ingredients, so it does not dry out or irritate the skin.
- Enriched with regenerating and soothing complex of 4 moisturises: Aloe Vera , Bisabolol – active component of German chamomile, Vitamin E, and D-Panthenol to keep your hands soft and moisturised even after many uses. Hands feel soft, even after many uses.
- No-spill closure and bottles are made using “ocean bound plastic” collected from beaches and 100% recyclable.
50 in stock
FAQ All Naturals, Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel.
1. Are hand sanitisers really that effective against viruses. Health experts including NHS, Public Health England, and The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend using hand sanitisers with greater than 60% ethanol (alcohol) and washing your hands frequently with soap and water to protect yourself and others against viruses. Combined with social distancing and mask-wearing, these are effective methods to protect yourself against germs, including viruses.
2. Does All Naturals Hand Sanitiser really kill 99.99% of germs that may cause illness? Yes. All Naturals Hand Sanitisers are tested against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms: bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, and resulted in more than a 99.99% reduction of those organisms.
3. Do All Hand Sanitizers work the same? No. When it comes to hand sanitising products, formulation and the quality of ingredients matters. The active ingredient is important, but the total formulation affects the product’s effectiveness. The product also has to deliver good skincare performance and be likeable to use.
4. Is it worth buying a non-alcohol hand sanitiser? Alcohol-free hand gels are not proven effective, and they are not equally effective at reducing the germs on your hands. All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel contains 70% alcohol, which effectively kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses fast.
5. How do you use a hand sanitiser? Apply the Hand Sanitiser Gel to the palm and directly rub the palm, fingers, back of the hand, fingertips and wrist for about 10 seconds or until it is dry. Make sure all the skin is covered on the hands and wrist. No need to dilute or wash off.
6. Is hand sanitiser safe for kids? Yes, All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel is safe for kids, but please supervise them at all times. It is best to practise to keep it out of children’s reach and do not let them drink from the bottle.
7. Is it unsafe to apply hand sanitiser on a wound or a cut? Hand sanitiser in small amounts will not harm an open cut. In fact, using a hand sanitiser might highlight minor cuts and nicks are on your hands and fingers that you hadn’t otherwise noticed.
8. Is it OK to use hand sanitiser on your face? No, you should only use hand sanitisers on your hands as the skin on your face can be sensitive. If you get hand sanitiser on your face, it might disrupt your skin’s natural pH and cause irritation. Our advice is to wash it off at your earliest convenience.
9. What happens if I get hand sanitiser in my eyes? Hand sanitiser is for external use only, but if you accidentally get it in your eye, then rinse well with clean warm water. Remove contact lenses, if present, and continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical attention. Have the bottle handy to show the doctor.
10. What is the percentage of alcohol in a hand sanitiser? All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel contains 70% of the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade ethanol. The high alcohol percentage kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
11. Which is best, hand washing or alcohol sanitiser? Hand sanitiser is considered the best alternative to cleaning hands when soap and water aren’t readily available. It is a simple, quick, convenient and portable method to disinfect hands when there is no access to running water.
12. How are you helping those most vulnerable in society? We are working hard to support those most vulnerable in society during the pandemic. So far, we have donated over 6,000 hand sanitiser and natural soap products to a variety of worthy causes across the UK including Age UK, Care Homes, Schools and to the incredible NHS key workers.
|Dimensions||18 × 4.4 × 4.4 cm|
- 70% PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE alcohol makes our Antibacterial Hand Gel effective at eliminating harmful germs, bacteria and fungi to protect you and your family. Product is suitable for use in hospitals, schools, hotels, offices, shops or gymnasium.
- MADE IN BRITAIN, INDEPENDENTLY TESTED to British and European BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650 and PROVEN EFFECTIVE against a wide range of germs and bacteria and germs. It is a fast-drying sanitiser, residue & grease-free, designed for people who lead an active lifestyle.
- NONE SPILL and MESS-FREE HAND GEL. The convenient bottle with a disc top clip is easy to press and provides accuracy when dispensing sanitiser. Sustainable packaging is made of “ocean-bound plastic“ collected from beaches and 100% recyclable.
- ENRICHED with REGENERATING AND SOOTHING COMPLEX of 4 MOISTURISES: Aloe Vera, German Chamomile, Vitamin E and D-Panthenol to keep your hands soft and hydrated even after many uses. Beautiful Scented with Rose, Elemi and Vetiver Essential Oils.
- Whether you’re looking to fight germs in the CLASSROOM, OFFICE OR HOME, our fast-acting hand sanitisers come in forms to fit your every need.
Delivery & Returns
All UK orders over £25 will be sent with FREE delivery. UK orders under £25 will be charged £3.50 for postage.
Under £40: £7
£40 – £99.99: £15
£100 – £149.99: £25
REST OF THE WORLD
Under £40: £12
£40 – £99.99: £25
£100 – £149.99: £35
£150+ : £50
For more information view our Delivery page.