All Naturals, Hand Sanitiser Gel 70% Alcohol for Men, 200g
Every bottle of All Natural Hand Gel Sanitiser contains 70% PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ethanol
- works fast (15 seconds),
- works effectively kill 99,9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi help prevent the hand to mouth transmission of viruses and germs
- it is residue-free and grease-free
- rapidly evaporate from your hands
- leaving the skin feeling clean and soft.
- none spill bottle with disc top closure is easy to press and provides accuracy when dispensing hand sanitiser.
- Mild formula is free of triclosan, parabens, phthalates, preservatives and harsh ingredients, so it does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Enriched with regenerating and soothing complex of 4 moisturises: Aloe Vera, Bisabolol – active component of German chamomile, Vitamin E and D-Panthenol to keep your hands soft and moisturised even after many uses. Hands feel soft, even after many uses.
- No-spill closure and bottles are made using “ocean-bound plastic” collected from beaches and 100% recyclable.
50 in stock
FAQ All Naturals, Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel.
1. Are hand sanitisers really that effective against viruses. Health experts including NHS, Public Health England, and The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend using hand sanitisers with greater than 60% ethanol (alcohol) and washing your hands frequently with soap and water to protect yourself and others against viruses. Combined with social distancing and mask-wearing, these are effective methods to protect yourself against germs, including viruses.
2. Does All Naturals Hand Sanitiser really kill 99.99% of germs that may cause illness? Yes. All Naturals Hand Sanitisers are tested against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms – bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, and resulted in more than a 99.99% reduction of those organisms.
3. Do All Hand Sanitizers work the same? No. When it comes to hand sanitising products, formulation and the quality of ingredients matters. The active ingredient is important, but the total formulation affects the product’s effectiveness. The product also has to deliver good skin care performance and be likeable to use.
4. Is it worth buying a non-alcohol hand sanitiser? Alcohol-free hand gels are not proven effective, and they are not equally effective at reducing the germs on your hands. All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel contains 70% alcohol, which effectively kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses fast.
5. How do you use hand sanitiser? Apply the Hand Sanitiser Gel to the palm and directly rub the palm, fingers, back of the hand, fingertips and wrist for about 10 seconds or until it is dry. Make sure all the skin is covered on the hands and wrist. No need to dilute or wash off.
6. Is hand sanitiser safe for kids? Yes, All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel is safe for kids, but please supervise them at all times. It is best practice to keep it out of children’s reach and do not let them drink from the bottle. If your child drinks, hand sanitiser then seek medical attention immediately.
7. Is it unsafe to apply hand sanitiser on a wound or a cut? Hand sanitiser in small amounts will not harm an open cut. In fact, using hand sanitiser might highlight small cuts and nicks are on your hands and fingers that you hadn’t otherwise noticed.
8. Is it OK to use hand sanitiser on your face? No, you should only use hand sanitisers on your hands as the skin on your face can be sensitive. If you get hand sanitiser on your face, it might disrupt your skin’s natural pH and cause irritation. Our advice is to wash it off at your earliest convenience.
9. What happens if I get hand sanitiser in my eyes? Hand sanitiser is for external use only, but if you accidentally get it in your eye, then rinse well with clean warm water. Remove contact lenses, if present, and continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical attention. Have the bottle handy to show the doctor.
10. What is the percentage of alcohol in a hand sanitiser? All Naturals Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel contains 70% of the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade ethanol. The high alcohol percentage kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
11. Which is best, hand washing or alcohol sanitiser? Hand sanitiser is considered the best alternative to cleaning hands when soap and water aren’t readily available. It is a simple, quick, convenient and portable method to disinfect hands when there is no access to running water.
12. How are you helping those most vulnerable in society? We are working hard to support those most vulnerable in society during the pandemic. So far, we have donated over 6,000 hand sanitiser and natural soap products to a variety of worthy causes across the UK including Age UK, Care Homes, Schools and to the incredible NHS key workers.
|Dimensions||18 × 4.4 × 4.4 cm|
- 70% PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE alcohol makes our Antibacterial Hand Gel effective at eliminating 99.99% of harmful germs, viruses, fungi to protect you and your family. The product is suitable to use in hospitals, schools, hotels, offices, shops or gymnasium.
- NONE SPILL. The convenient bottle with disc top closure clip is easy to press and provides accuracy when dispensing hand sanitiser. Packaging is made using “ocean-bound plastic” collected from beaches and 100% recyclable.
- MADE IN BRITAIN AND INDEPENDENTLY TESTED to British and European BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650 and proven effective against a wide range of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mycobacterium, spores.
- Whether you’re looking to fight germs in the classroom, CLASSROOM, OFFICE, GYM OR HOME, our fast-acting hand sanitisers come in forms to fit your every need.
- ENRICHED WITH REGENERATING AND SOOTHING COMPLEX OF 4 MOISTURISES: Aloe Vera, Bisabolol – active component of German chamomile, Vitamin E and D-Panthenol to keep your hands soft and moisturised even after many uses.
Delivery & Returns
All UK orders over £25 will be sent with FREE delivery. UK orders under £25 will be charged £3.50 for postage.
Under £40: £7
£40 – £99.99: £15
£100 – £149.99: £25
REST OF THE WORLD
Under £40: £12
£40 – £99.99: £25
£100 – £149.99: £35
£150+ : £50
For more information view our Delivery page.