All Naturals Anti-Cellulite, Slimming Body Oil. ORGANIC, Intensive Body Shaper Accelerate Fat Loss, 200ml
The best method for combating cellulite is a combination of exercise, a healthy diet and skincare products. If you want to maintain your skin’s elasticity in the long term, it’s best to start early and take preventative measures.
Thanks to Tisochrysis lutea (Microalgae) extract, the new “energy complex” stimulates the conversion of fatty acids into energy. It activates the browning function of adipocytes to sculpt the body and reduces the appearance of cellulite and improves body contours, elasticity, and firmness. The result: the skin cells’ energy is increased. This has an effect on the regeneration, repair and division of the cells. The innovative formulas of Remodelling Therapy Anti-Cellulite & Slimming Body Oil have been proven to boost the skin’s firmness in 2 weeks – making your skin softer, firmer and full of energy. For dry skin, which needs extra special care, we recommend Anti-Cellulite & Slimming Body Oil. For normal skin, Anti-Cellulite Body Balms the perfect choice.
49 in stock
- Reduces body contours in both men and women by decreasing the thickness of subcutaneous adipose tissue:
- Reduces up to 5.7 cm thighs perimeter and up to 5.5 cm hips perimeter
- Reduces up to 5.0 cm abdomen perimeter in women and up to 10.4 cm in men
- Diminishes the length of the dermis-hypodermis junction, visibly reducing cellulite
- Smooths out skin roughness and improves skin appearance, blurring the appearance of cellulite
- Increased the elasticity of the skin, both in the upper and deeper layers of the skin for all the body areas evaluated
- Increases the temperature of the skin, since it converts fat storing adipose tissue into thermogenic adipose tissue that actively burns fat
reduce cellulite, stimulate microcirculation, soften and brighten skin tone.
Andiroba oil can help soothe very dry skin and alleviate rashes and skin inflammation conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and other sores.
The anti-cellulite and anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin. This herb’s medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Rosmarinic acid is an antioxidant, as is caffeic acid, another naturally occurring component of rosemary.
- Additional information
- Active ingredients
- Important information
- Full Ingredients List
- Delivery & Returns
- Reviews (5)
- ANTI-CELLULITE FAT BURNER Improves the silhouette, skin microcirculation, accelerate fat loss, weight loss, removes toxins and excess fluids. Regular use will reduce the "orange peel" effect, but also scar & visibly shape thighs, buttocks and abdomen.
- ADVANCED SKINCARE MASSAGE OIL Simply applies a layer of anti-cellulite oil before sports training. Train normally, but burn more fat on your tummy and legs. Use twice a day with regular exercise and a healthy diet to see optimal long-term results.
- CAFFEINE CELLULITE OIL Provides muscle toning and energising effect. As a result, skin becomes firm and elastic; cellulite and fat storage reduced. Each component used in the cellulite oil plays a key role to help the firming and tightening process.
- 100% CERTIFIED NATURAL and ORGANIC extreme high strength pure plant extracts. An excellent companion for your massage therapist, brush, scrub, massage roller. This cellulite remover oil offers a pleasant, soothing experience for the whole body.
- ANTI-CELLULITE BODY OIL unique, clinically proven formula with vitamin E and premium oils works with the skin’s natural elasticity to prevent the formation of new stretch marks, improve the appearance and reduction of old scars and skin tags.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 18 cm|
Designed to help improve the silhouette, this therapy improves skin microcirculation and helps remove toxins and excess fluids. Regular use will reduce the “orange peel” effect, and visibly shape thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen.
Complex thrysis lutea ( microalgae) extract based on the latest technological discovery increases the thermogenesis process and speeds up fat burning in subcutaneous tissue. Caffeine provides a draining, toning and energising effect. As a result, skin becomes firm and elastic; cellulite and fat storage reduced. The blend of oils, herbal extracts and vitamins moisturise and nourish the skin.
Andiroba oil – contains chemical compounds known as limonoids and promotes the normal circulation of blood in the skin, also aids in bringing relief from the pain and swelling during an injury.
Microalgea Tisochrysis lutea – Activates the browning process and the thermogenesis in subcutaneous adipocytes to burn fat from adipose tissue, both men and women. Proven to burns stored fat and archives centimetric reduction, removes cellulite, improves body contours, improves elasticity and firmness.
Caffeine – proven to inhibit phosphodiesterase and increases the c-AMP level in cells this process may lead to fat degradation also provides a draining action, reduces flakiness, dryness and damage, and enhances skin suppleness
Evening Primrose – naturally rich in essential fatty acids such as omega-6 linoleic acid, which strengthen the membranes surrounding the skin, also contains omega-3 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has anti-inflammatory and skin-rejuvenating properties.
Rosemary – stimulate the lymphatic system, aiding detox and the treatment of cellulite and water retention. Its warming effects are significant for loosening up sore muscles, before or after exercise.
All Naturals Soap Ingredients Sage – has an astringent, anti-inflammatory quality that helps tone the skin. It is mild diuretic that aids detoxification and has a stimulating effect on circulation.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Intensive anti-cellulite, nourishing and moisturising treatment for skin
Made of luxury organic oils that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients – essential to healthy skin. Oils are usually applied right after a shower or bath, while skin is still a little damp, this allows for quicker and deeper penetration into the skin, massage with an anti-cellulite brush and gently pat dry with a towel. Oils are a CONCENTRATED form of moisture and can also act as a barrier to the harsh elements of the winter, protecting your skin from wind and cold and pollution.
This information is not intended to diagnose or treat a medical condition, or replace the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
Full Ingredients List
Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran Oil)*,Carapa Guaianensi (Andiroba Seed Oil)**, Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil (Evening Primrose) **, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip)**, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba)*, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat)**, Caffeine*, Tisochrysis lutea Extract (Microalgea)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage) **, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary)**, Parfum, Essential Oils Blend* Citral***, Limonene***, Linalool***. *Natural and naturally derived ingredients (99.7 % of product). ** Certified as organic by The Soil Association and/or Ecocert for use in cosmetic products. ***Natural occurring in essential oil.
*Natural and naturally derived ingredients (99.7 % of product)
** Certified as organic by The Soil Association and/or Ecocert for use in cosmetic products.
***Natural occurring in essential oil
Delivery & Returns
All UK orders over £25 will be sent with FREE delivery. UK orders under £25 will be charged £3.50 for postage.
Under £40: £7
£40 – £99.99: £15
£100 – £149.99: £25
REST OF THE WORLD
Under £40: £12
£40 – £99.99: £25
£100 – £149.99: £35
£150+ : £50
For more information view our Delivery page.