All Naturals, Exfoliating Organic Body Scrub, Chamomile & Rosehip Oil, 400g
Confidence – Refreshing Chamomile & Rosehip Oil Body Scrub for a purified, clean look and feel, turn to this sugar scrub.
One of the best ways to brighten skin and boost its glow both immediately and long term is by exfoliating.
All Naturals have selected three fine sugars and combined them with pure organic oils Rosehip Fruit Oil, Baobab Oil Jojoba Blackcurrant Oil, Macadamia Oil and active botanical extracts Chamomile, Orchid, Calendula and Rosemary to cleanse pollution and germs from your skin, exfoliate and instantly reveal bouncy, nourished and baby-soft skin. Essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients help moisturise, evens skin tone and protect. Most importantly, the finish is so soft, silky, and smooth.
With continued use over time, skin feels baby-soft, smooth, and comforted, while pores look tighter, unclogged, and less visible. Skin also looks less shiny and has more of a glow.
48 in stock
- The main benefits of Chamomile Oil concern the nervous system in particular, fighting anxiety and depression. Its calming compounds serve as an emotional trigger to help reduce anxiety, boost mood, and eliminate stress.
- Soothe: Comprising powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties, Chamomile is a wonderful ingredient to help soothe your complexion. Whether it’s irritation, breakouts or any other skin concerns, Chamomile Oil is a great natural remedy to calm your skin and reignite your radiance.
- Detox: Potent antioxidant elements combined with their ability to flush out toxins and trigger circulation make Chamomile essential in your skin detox. Ridding your skin and body from these harmful elements can reduce blemishes and hyperpigmentation, providing your complexion with the optimal environment in which to thrive.
Because Baobab is packed with vitamins B, C, and Omega 3s, when used for the face, it can help with dry, ageing, and dull skin. Vitamin C is commonly found in baobab, which helps relieve the skin of dullness and can lighten dark spots. The Baobab seeds, when pressed, produce a beautiful antioxidant-rich golden oil with omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids that aid in locking in moisture even for the driest skin. Not only is baobab rich in antioxidants, but it also has more vitamin C than most other fruits and increases collagen in the skin. This, paired with the oil’s omega fatty acid content, makes baobab a vital substance for radiant, youthful-looking skin.
With high levels of essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid), rosehip seed oil can effectively soften skin and improve skin barrier function. It hydrates, moisturizes and revitalises the skin and helps brightens skin. It helps boost collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protects against sun damage.
It locks in moisture to keep your skin soft and supple. These fabulous fatty acids nourish the skin and help combat dry flakes. They also make Macadamia oil brilliant at preventing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Additional information
- Active Ingredients
- Important information
- Full Ingredients List
- Delivery & Returns
- Reviews (3)
- Refreshes Your Appearance to Increase Confidence - When your skin looks and feels great, your confidence will often instantly improve. You'll leave your bathroom looking and feeling your best.
- Removes Dead Skin Cells - body scrub goes beyond the surface level to remove dead skin and reveal the healthy, glowing skin below immediately.
- Promotes Skin Hydration - Moisturising after a scrub will leave your skin feeling supple. The change will be instantly noticeable and will continue to improve as you moisturise daily.
- Reduces Stress - The body scrub experience, along with a massage and facial, is a great way to relax and release stress, helps your mind and body recover from a long winter and prepare for the season ahead.
- By choosing All Naturals ORGANIC body care products, you are making the first step in a bigger movement that helps to combat climate change, protect wildlife and biodiversity and strive for sustainable innovative farming and manufacturing process.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 7 cm|
Exfoliating Brown, Gold and White Sugar, Revitalising Rosehip, Jojoba, Baobab Seed Oil, Moisturising Macadamia, Rejuvenating Evening Primrose, Borage, Anti-Aging Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Oat Oil for Radiant Skin, Soothing Shea Butter Beautiful Fresh Chamomile Essential Oil, Revitalising Vitamin E and Skin Softening Anti-Aging Rosemary and Sage Extracts
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Intensive soothing and revitalising treatment for dehydrated, dull skin.
Made of luxury organic oil and butter that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients – essential to healthy skin. Apply sugar scrub onto clean and damp skin. Gently massage over your body in a circular motion Once the sugar has melted, rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with your All Naturals body oil or balm for an added hydration boost and younger-looking skin all day long.
This information is not intended to diagnose or treat a medical condition, or replace the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
Full Ingredients List
Sucrose ( Blend of 3 Fine Sugars- Brown, Golden and White)** , PURE ORGANIC OILS: Simmondsia Chinesis( Jojoba )**Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil** Adansonia Digitata (Baobab Oil)**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter )** Glycerin (Plant Derived)*, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (Plant Derived Emulsifier)*, Salvia Hispanica (Chia Oil)**, , Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil (Blackcurrant)**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Oi)l**, Borago Officinalis( Borage Oil)**, Gliceryl Sterate (Plant Derived Emulsifier)*, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract** Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula)**, Bisabolol (Active Component Of German Chamomile)* Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary)**, Salvia Triloba Extract (Sage) **,)**, Parfum – Essential Oils Blend including Chamomile EO* Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative) Citral***Limonene***, Linalool***Geraniol*** *Natural and naturally derived ingredients (99.5% of product) **Certified as organic by The Soil Association and/or Ecocert for use in cosmetic products (95.5% of product) ***Natural occurring in essential oil.
Delivery & Returns
All UK orders over £25 will be sent with FREE delivery. UK orders under £25 will be charged £3.50 for postage.
Under £40: £7
£40 – £99.99: £15
£100 – £149.99: £25
REST OF THE WORLD
Under £40: £12
£40 – £99.99: £25
£100 – £149.99: £35
£150+ : £50
For more information view our Delivery page.
This is like a dream, very relaxing, pleasant scent, skin looks fantastic. It is an organic product full of herbal extracts. Each time I use it makes me feel very good, like after a visit to luxury SPA. Perfect!
A. Brown –
Gentle for my eczema-prone skin and super effective. Smells like 7 Heaven.
I’m very happy with this body scrub. First of all, it’s organic which is very important. The tube contains 400ml and this is perfect, especially for its price. Totally value for money.
I only use it on the body and on my face!
Exfoliates and moisturises very nicely, without leaving the skin oily. The skin stays hydrated and soft for several days.
This exfoliation has fine grains and is hard as needed for proper exfoliation for my tastes.
The scent reminds me of chamomile and springtime. It’s intense and lovely and it doesn’t stay on the skin for a long time.
I’m thrilled and I definitely recommend it to those who expected skin’s a total renewal.